Wednesday, September 17, 2008

SJP's SATC Residence


Although I'm a big Sex and the City fan, I have not stepped over the line and taken the SATC tour. I have a few friends who have, and I found out a few SATC tour stops....one being Magnolia's bakery (where the show made cupcakes as fashionable as a Louis Vuitton bag) and two being Carrie's "U.E.S" apartment, which is actually in MY neighborhood. So I decided to take a little walk in the 'hood when I spotted Carrie's apartment on Perry St. and HAD to take a pic. I'm a loser, I know. My friend informed me of the "Do Not Trespass" sign that hangs across the entryway, so I knew exactly which one it was. I can only imagine how annoying it must be to live there with all the tourists, and people like myself, who come to take pics. I say "whateva!"

No comments: