Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ohhh Risotto





As you can see, I love food! Not only do I love food, but my friends love food also! So much in fact, that we could spend hours looking through cookbooks, giving each other tips, and best of all cook with one another. This past Sunday, my friends Courtney and Megan decided to make a lovely dinner. For $20 a person we were able to make a tomato-basil-olive bruschetta, butternut squash and mushroom risotto, baked asparagus with freshly grated parmesan, and a couple bottles of wine. To top things off, it was a beautiful evening and we were able to enjoy our dinner on the lovely patio. Oh...but I cannot forget our trip to our favorite tea joint, Teany, where we sipped delicious tea and indulged in a vegan chocolate macaroon and carrot cake. Mmmmm!

No comments: