Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ahahahaha!


Sounds crazy, but I've been looking for the perfect headband to wear for my cousin's wedding next weekend. I've been searching every website, every store I can and have not found what I was looking for. I either loved it and it didn't come in the right color or cost too much OR I just couldn't find anything appealing. Maybe I follow Gossip Girl a little too much and have an obsession with Blair's headbands, but I really want that particular look. Is that too much to ask for? I have a simple dress that would look amazing with just the right headband. 

Anywho, I was looking on Amazon.com today and came across the above picture when I searched "headband". WTF?! That thing looked like someone took the remnants of the Sesame Street cast  and turned into a hat. To make matters worse, that patriotic atrocity is being sold for $149. 

No comments: