Thursday, August 21, 2008

More P.D.A.

       (Above: Sheridan Square Park)(Below: Christopher St Station)
                                              (Below: Christopher St. Station)
                                             (Below: Freeman's Alley)
                                                       (Below: Freeman's Alley)

Call me a loser, but I cannot get enough of the free art I see each and every day. Why have I not stopped to smell the roses until now? The art I have found around the city has been as elaborate as a large one-of-a-kind masterpiece or the work of an ornery teen with a can of spray paint. I believe I'm slightly jealous of the creative minds people have, because quite frankly, I am not artistically gifted. Sure I can put together a somewhat clever outfit and can somewhat think creatively outside of the box, but I can only dream of having the ability to draw, sculpt, and write eloquently. I took the above pictures just walking around last night and this evening, and oh do they make me smile.

No comments: