Sunday, August 31, 2008

More MoMa!

                                   (Above: Even the people are artwork here)
       (Above: All of these little symbols made up the picture below)

                                (Above: A piece from Pablo Picasso)
(Above: Looks like I'm standing under a spiral staircase, but really it's a piece of artwork shot straight ahead of me.)

After spending a good portion of our day at the Dali exhibit, my friends and I needed to explore more of the MoMa. We ended up exploring a futuristic furniture exhibit, which also displayed past inventions that may or may not have been used to date. Some people hate modern art, I actually love it! Although The Met was very interesting, I had more fun at MoMa. I could spend all day exploring this museum and I intend on returning shortly. After seeing all of  this splendid artwork, I want to go to The New Museum in L.E.S. as well. This trip has definitely sparked my art interest, just another thing to add to my "To Do" list. 

No comments: