Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Love Pizza!

Pizza is probably my all time favorite food, and I could probably eat it every day of the week. I like deep dish, stuff-crust, thin crust, french bread pizza, pita pizza, and pizza bagel. I love it all!
I do however, like to mix up my ingredients. Sometimes pepperoni, sometimes sausage, sometimes all veggie, or sometimes a combo of everything. I think you get the point by now. 

So after my shopping adventure, I went home and made myself a pizza. This is one of my most favorite recipes (and it is sooo easy). I buy the Pillsbury pizza dough from the refrigerator section in the grocery store, pop it open and roll it out onto a greased pan. I stick it in a 425 degree oven for five minutes to rise a bit and then take it out to put the sauce and toppings on. Today I put mushrooms, red onion, sliced cherry tomatoes, and goat cheese on my pizza. After putting on the toppings, I stick it back into the oven for about 10-15 minutes. Presto pizza...I think that is what I should call this recipe. 

No comments: