Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dumb-Dumb of the Week: Speidi

The wrongfully infamous Spencer and Heidi Pratt are just part of the crazy cast of NBC's "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here" (along with Janice Dickinson & Sanjaya Malakar to name a few). For some reason this show is on 4 days a week for the next three weeks, but I must admit that as much as I despise Speidi, they give the show the crazy drama I enjoy.

Anywho, Spencer and Heidi started the show off by complaining the second they get to Costa Rica, and they tried to quit before the first night ended. Spencer was even "over-heard" talking to NBC chairman saying, "This cast is devaluing our fame!" Not only that, when the cast asked them what they were going to tell their charities (a charity of choice would get money for however long their person stays on the show), they said they chose the biggest ones so it wouldn't be a big deal if they didn't get this money. Then after they tried to flee Costa Rica, the rest of the cast members raided their belongings, which only started mayhem when they came back and discovered this looting. Spencer went ape-shit at the Frangelica duo for ripping the label off Heidi's dry shampoo; he went so crazy I thought he would need to be tranquilized to calm down. Nonetheless, they left the show only to come back and say they were sorry.

I'm sure all of this acting-out was all a publicity stunt, but it sure does make me hate them more. Hell, I hate to hate them because they loovvee being hated. The only way they get anyone to notice them is by do something tacky, raunchy, and awful. I won't lie, they are really good at being the most redonkulous-disgusting couple in Hollywood.

(Image via I'm a Celebrity...)

No comments: