Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


Once again, I am away from my father during this very well-deserved holiday. My father is working in Florida right now, so he is also away from my mama and brother. I hate knowing that we are all apart from one another, but it gives me comfort knowing that we all think of each other daily. Sounds cheesy, but remember the song, "Somewhere Out There" from An American Tail? If you don't it goes a little something like this....
Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight
Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight


Somewhere out there someone's saying a prayer
That we'll find one another in that big somewhere out there

And even though I know how very far apart we are
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star

Yes, I know my family is thinking of me, when I think of them, and we are all thinking of each other at the same time. I love them and miss them dearly.

Now unfortunately, my bf's father is in the hospital dealing with some health concerns, and all I can ask for is that you all say a little prayer for him and his family during this time. However, I am glad that we all could visit him and spend time together. His family is my East Coast family, and I simply adore them all. I am truly lucky to have such great people in my life.

No comments: