Thursday, June 11, 2009

"My Phone is Broke-Ass" -- Lesa

One of my bestests, Lesa, had a few broken phones back in the day, and I will never forget her saying "My phone is broke-ass" in her naturally twangy voice. Well Lesa, my phone is broke-ass now!

I've had my little white LG Chocolate phone since it came out in '07. So in my defense, I've had the phone for a very long time. I've been wanting a new phone, but I kept it because I was still on my family's plan (AKA my papa paid for it). Hell, I don't care what phone I have as long as it's free!

Well, those days are now over. After my phone broke and I told my dad, he told me it was time for me to be on my own. My phone bill was the last thing that my parents financially took care of for me, so I guess you can say that I am now officially a grown up. I pay my rent, utility bills, groceries, student loans, credit cards, dental bill, eyecare, and now my phone. Might as well get married and have a baby (just kidding).

In light of it all, I got my dream phone, the new Blackberry Curve 8900.

(Image via crackberry - shows the old Curve 8320 vs the 8900)

No comments: