Thursday, April 2, 2009

Songs I Love: I'm In Miami B!tch

In memory of the Ultra Music Conference this past week in Miami. I have dedicated my "Songs I Love" segment to "I'm in Miami B!tch" by LMFAO. Those guys (Redfoo and Sky Blu) aren't just badass songsters, they are business men who decided "Hey, why don't we make a catchy song, then make tshirts based off that song, and then sell them for $40?" You can only imagine how many people had on the "I'm in Miami B!tch" tees and tanks at the festival (and I won't lie...I was tempted to buy one myself).

As for the youtube vid, I found 2 scrawny tween boys who remade the video, and I decided to post it instead of the original....just because those boys are so adorable.

**Oh, and I can't forget to mention how DEAD SEXY the guys of LMFAO are. So sexy I would make out with them (sorry Roberto, I still love you!).

No comments: