Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunday Funday - Brooklyn Style

My lovely friends, Courtney and Megan, and I had a lovely Sunday in Park Slope this past Sunday. We went for lunch at Barrio (yummy!) then stopped at the local flea market to check out some treasures. I debated picking up some artwork, but I decided to forgo the art. Next stop, was Sweet Melissa where I indulged in a passion fruit tartlet (my fav!) Then our final stop was the grocery to get stuff to make a lovely vegetarian dinner. The weather turned out to be pretty nice despite the forecast, which only lead to a better day.

Our Menu:

APPS:
- Vegetable summer rolls (cucumber, red pepper, cilantro, pickled radish) with peanut sauce

ENTREE:
- Sweet potato/coconut polenta with sauteed veggies (broccoli, sugar snap peas, shitake mushrooms)

(Above photo: Vegetarian enchilada and rice from Barrio....soooo good!)

No comments: