Friday, March 20, 2009

Lunch Box

In attempt to be more green, I have primarily stopped using plastic ziplock baggies and other throw-away items to store my food. With that said, I have been bringing my lunch to work over the past year in random tupperwares I have laying around the kitchen. I was getting annoyed with bringing one or two of these containers a day, that I decided to seek out a better solution. I found it in the Fit n Fresh brand of food containers made especially to carry lunches, drinks, salads, or storing food at home.

I purchased the "Lunch on the Go" container and I LOVE it! It has one large container to hold my entree, an ice pack to keep it chilled, then 2 smaller containers to hold side items. It's nicely organized and easy to carry to work. It's also freezer, dishwasher, and microwave safe. This my attempt to reduce my carbon footprint on this Earth, and boy does it feel nice.

No comments: