Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloweenie





I have seen 2 Halloweens in New York, but I have yet to dress up for the occasion. Why you ask? I'm not sure really. Halloween just creeps up on me, and before I can make a decision on what I'm doing, the day has come, and I don't have a costume. I do love being a spectator and checking out all the crazy outfits. Now that I live in the West Village, I have experienced the Halloween Parade down 6th Ave. This fills my neighborhood with Halloweeners from all over the 5 boroughs, who come to celebrate Halloween in parade form. This of course made it nearly impossible to leave the neighborhood....taking me one hour to travel to the L.E.S. to join in on cookie-making and wine-drinking. Nonetheless, it was a lovely, but crazy night.

From top to bottom: "You Puke You Clean" at Double Downs in East Village, Samurai chef at Oh Taisho on St. Marks St., Jack Skeleton...star of my favorite movie The Nightmare Before Christmas, Pauly Bleeker and Juno at Essex

No comments: