Monday, November 24, 2008

Elise Vivienne Kruse 10/8/08-11/22/08



Dear Elise,

You were 1 month and 14 days old when God decided you belonged with him in Heaven, and although we have only met once, I love you as though I've shared a lifetime with you. You were a beauty to look at, a sight that I flew 700 miles to see.

I was afraid to hold you Elise. You were so small, as small as a babydoll, but with some help, I sat on the rocking chair and held you in my arms. I thought you would be weightless, but you weren't. You felt like you should, like a baby in my arms. Later on, while everyone was in the kitchen, I snuck up into your room to see you. Although you were sleepy, you managed to crack open your eyes to stare at me too. You had beautiful blue eyes Elise.

Sadly enough, our time together was brief, but I will never forget it, I will never forget you. We were blessed with 1,066 hours of your life with us here on Earth, and I will thank God each and every day for that gift. You are an Angel. I love you.

Love,
Me

No comments: