Sunday, January 18, 2009

Topshop USA



Although I've never been to the infamous Topshop in the UK, I hear it is the BEST place to get an immediate fashion knock-off straight from the latest fashion shows. (No, this is not illegal; think H&M and Forever 21, but MUCH more fashionable.) Topshop is heading stateside and will be located on Broadway in SoHo in SP09 (originally supposed to open Fall08). I anticipate this store opening, but I dread the mad rush of people that will head to the already busy shopping area.

Anywho....I see their SP09 collection is very 90s and uber USA themed with lots of red,white & blue. Of course the models look cool and fashionable, but could a commoner pull off these loud patterns and 90s throw-backs? I guess I will have to try it on and see for myself!

No comments: