Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Paleo Challenge: Last Week

It's the last week of our 3-week Paleo Challenge, and how am I doing? Well....let's just say I've done my fair share of cheating. However, I've eaten MUCH better than I used to. I haven't had any rice, pasta, quinoa, couscous, cereal, etc in almost 3 weeks. I've had bread once. My main fails are tortilla chips, popcorn, dark chocolate, and alcohol. Oh...I had one slice of pizza and some french fries over the weekend. Oops!

Being that it's the last week, I need to make an effort to work hard at this diet. Today, I made a paleo-friendly taco consisting of romaine lettuce leaves (as the tortilla), ground turkey, and homemade not-cho cheese (made from cashews/garlic/roasted red peppers - cashews are not paleo because they are processed, but if raw foodist eat it, so can I). I will definitely keep these on my menu.

No comments: