Saturday, May 14, 2011

DIY Hair: Alexis



I'm not typically one to brag, but I am pretty darn good with hair. To prove it, I am finally going to post hairdo's. Of course I can do better hairstyles on others than myself, so unfortunately I am mostly my own hair model. So if anyone knows anyone who wants their hair "did", let me know!

Hair DIY Numero Uno: Alexis

* I parted her hair to the side
* Started doing a normal french braid on the larger side of the part, braiding around the shape of her head
* When I started to come to full circle, I pulled out a few of her layers and pulled those into the braid
* Then I stuck in a few bobby pins to hold it in place

THE END (all in 5 minutes or less)

1 comment:

Jackie L. said...

Yay and finally!!! Maybe you'll inspire me to actually do my hair for a change =) jb.

http://madewithlovebyjackieb.blogspot.com/