Tuesday, June 22, 2010

NKOTB




When asked if I wanted to go to NKOTB for free at Radio City, what do you think I said? DUH!! Of course I said yes. The moment Eryc offered me the ticket, I had thoughts of Jordan, Donnie, Danny, Jonathan, and Joey serenading me on stage with their shirts off. I LOVED these guys growing up, and after seeing them in person and 15 years later, I STILL love them.

The crowd was very interesting, I must say. It was basically 6,000 cougars and milfs who were in their teens when NKOTB was at their finest. I was expecting to see some bras tossed, but no such thing happened in front of my eyes.

So the guys played some new stuff that I didn't know, but didn't mind because they still have some fly moves. They also played many of my favorites - Hanging Tough, Step by Step, Tonight, Please Don't Go Girl, and so many more. All in all, it was a GREAT night with a great group of friends.

No comments: