Sunday, June 13, 2010

My New Pad








After 4 years together, Rob and I have decided to move in together. There was no way I was going to move to Jersey, so naturally, I wanted him to move to the city. I love my little birds' nest that I share with Courtney, but after 2 years in this place, it's time to move on. Rob and I decided to move to the Financial District. Now this is not the hippest or most happening part of the city, but you can get the most apartment for the money, close to all subways and the PATH, and we do have a bunch of friends who do live down here. My current apartment is only $200/month cheaper than our new place, except that our new place has 24 hour doorman/concierge, elevator, rooftop, lounge, gym, breakfast 5 days a week, washer/dryer in-unit, dishwasher, and the option to pay rent with Amex. My current place has NONE of these. So I would consider this a no-brainer move. I will say that this place is not big by any means, but has an open floor plan that I can't wait to make my own.

No comments: