Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My First Sofa

I bought my first couch EVER! Sounds funny to some of you, considering that I've lived away from home for 7 years now, but I was in a dorm for one year, sorority for 3 years, a previously furnished apartment in LES for one year, and a previously furnished apartment in West Village for the past 2. SOOO I've never even had the opportunity to buy the furnishings that I really want. That will all change in a few days when I get the keys to Rob and I's new apartment!

I've been looking for furnishings for months now and thinking what to spend money on and what to go cheap on. When I found the Zen sofa from Macy's not only did I get the look that I wanted, but also the comfort level I wanted in a couch (Rob thinks it's comfy too). To make things even better, the couch was only $649 (came out to $723 with tax and delivery). The bad thing is that we chose a custom color (Charcoal) and the couch will take 8-10 weeks to arrive. Oh well!!

No comments: