Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dumb-Dumb of the Week: Mr. West

Kanye West never ceases to amaze us with how un-humble he is with his fame. Yeah so he's not a poor boy from the 'hood. Yeah so he dropped out of college. He says he doesn't like the bad talk about him, but that he doesn't care anymore. Then why does he allow such foul things to come from his mouth? Well, I'm talking about tonight's incident on MTV VMA Awards where Kanye runs onto the stage while Taylor Swift accepts her award, grabs the mic, and tells the world that he thinks Beyonce deserved it instead. In the words of Stephanie Tanner, "How Rude!" Tell me that was a publicity stunt because no "normal" celeb being would steal someone's moment in front of millions like that. Ok, I admit. I get celebrity-stunned when I see Kanye....saw him at the John Legend concert as well as tried to see him inside Bape in SoHo the other night (unsuccessful). Why do I even care?!

(Cocky image of Kanye via YoRapper)

No comments: