Sunday, September 20, 2009

Football is Here!

It's football season! Now I'm not a huge football fan, but I do enjoy a good tailgate. I went to Indiana University where we weren't exactly known for our football team. To be honest, I never went to one football game. However, I did go to most of our home tailgates. If you ever want to witness college binge drinking, come to an IU tailgate where it rains Keystone Light and Kamchatka vodka (1/2 gallon for $9.99). We woke up as early as 7AM to tailgate all the way until the sun set; where burgers were grillin', there were tables of flippy cup, beer bongs, keg stands, chugging contests, cornhole, and other Midwest things to do. Sigh...

(Above Image: My friend Danny and I getting ready for our tailgate with a truck load of flavored Burnett's vodka and Natty Lights)

No comments: