Sunday, September 20, 2009

Spring RTW 2010




Now that Fall Fashion Week is over, I have reviewed many of the collections, and here are a few looks that I hope to achieve for Spring 2010.

1) Tommy Hilfiger - I already love the men's pant/blazer with a feminine tank look...so I think I can pull this one off.

2) Marc Jacobs - A strong, many military jacket with a super short ruffle ensemble... Not to mention the slicked back, on top of your head, bun with scrunchy!...Awesome!

3) Peter Som - Who knew a geometric pattern and polka dots could go so well together? Also, if you know me, you know how I love a big hair piece...be it a shower cap look-a-like or not.

4) Temperley London - LOVE LOVE LOVE the black and white mini skirt, embellished blazer, and that amazing top hat. So circus-like!

I see my own personal style in each of these outfits. Love it!!

(Image via NY Mag)

No comments: