Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dumb-Dumb of the Week: Jon & Kate and the Poor 8 Little Kids

This news is old to those who are celeb gossip freaks, but to some people's surprise (I had an inkling this would happen) Jon from Jon & Kate Plus 8 is cheating on his wife, Kate, with a 23 year old teacher. These rumors were allegedly started after some photos of Jon going into a car with the woman got out. Not only that, but the woman's brother told the press that he hears some booty slapping going on in the bedroom next door and knows it is the 2 of them gettin' it on. Now I am appalled that this could be happening. Those poor children! However, Kate is quite the controlling, belittling, biotch on the show, and I don't care much for her. Then again, what do I know about raising 8 kids, 6 of which are sextuplets and the other 2 being twins. I guess I would be captain insano-biotch also. Nonetheless, it's a sad story and I wish them the best.

(Image via yahoo.com)

No comments: