Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yard Sale Chic: Dreaming of a New Bag

(Image Above: Martine Sitbone - Large Tote)
(Image Above: See by Chloe - Flapjack Bag)
(Image Above: Paul and Joe - Casimir Tote)
(Image Above: Kooba - Janine Shoulder Bag)
(Image Above: Botkier - Violet Runway Hobo)

I have been wearing the same Marc by Marc Jacobs bag since my birthday in November. As much as I adore the purse, I am wanting something new. With the economy on the rocks, more and more luxurious bags are going on sale. Now my only dilemma is to get a smaller bag or the same size bag? People say my bag is massive, but I like that it carries my umbrella, lunch, and an extra pair of shoes. I don't think I could carry anything smaller on a daily basis. What are your opinions of the above bags?


(Images above via shopbop and Neiman Marcus)

No comments: