Friday, October 31, 2008

This Is For My Homies


Because my boyfriend travels for work during the weekdays and is home on the weekends, I have had little time with my girlie-friends....Courtney, Molly, Kat, and Megan. I miss them dearly, and because of our busy work week and agenda-filled weekends, we do not have a lot of time together. The funny thing about this group is that we are all very different in many ways, yet we all get a long like peas and carrots.

Although our time together is sparse, we know how to make the best of it. We can sit on the couch, drink some tea, eat some snacks, and STILL have the time of our lives together. Because of them, moving to New York was not a hard transition for me. I have such wonderful friends here, and I am truly blessed for that.

Confucious says, "Have no friends not equal to yourself."