Monday, July 6, 2009

Welcome to the Hamptons

(Above photo: Nothing like feasting on Steamers caught that morning)
(Above photo: I couldn't help but snap this photo of a family running up to see a friend)
(Above photo: Could you believe this was taken right off the beach?)
(Above photo: Most of our feasting was purchased at this local family-owned shop in East Hampton called Round Swamp Farms)
(Above photo: Just a morning walk on the beach)

I spent this past Holiday weekend in the Hamptons and boy was it lovely. For commoners like myself, the Hamptons is like any getaway, peaceful and quiet. We didn't see any celebs, but we did see the biggest houses I have ever laid my eyes on, laid-out on beautiful beaches, had lovely weather, ate amazing food, and engaged in wonderful conversations. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect weekend. This was my second year in a row, and I hope to make it an annual getaway.

No comments: