Monday, February 23, 2009

Social Memories


I was once Social Chair of my sorority in college where I was in charge of planning and executing social events for all my "sisters". These social events were both sober and non-sober events and you best believe themed parties were part of the plan; themes like "80's", Jersey Nights (and by jersey I mean the athletic top, not the guido boys from South Jersey), Hawaiian, or "WTF are you Wearing (of which you wear whatever the heazy you like)". My friend emailed this list she found, and her and my friends all laughed because they thought it was funny. I laughed because it looked like a list that was taken out of my trash can 2 years ago. Like the adult Halloween costumes, most theme parties revolved around the girls' sexy outfits (sexy 80's, sexy white trash, sexy cowboy), My favorite theme party on the list above is "Conquistadors and Latin Ho's - SWORDS"....man does this list make me LOL!

It's kind of embarrassing that I have attended and/or planned some of the parties listed above, but it brings back fond memories too.

No comments: