Wednesday, February 11, 2009

No Dentist!



I'm so frazzled because I need a lot of dental work and I do not have dental insurance. I went for a cleaning over Christmas while I was at home, and I am thinking about going home to get my important work done (the crown). You may wonder why I just don't find a dentist in the city to do this? The issue with that is that I will have to go for an initial exam, then a consultation on the crown, and then go in for it. With my dentist at home, I just need to go in there. They know me and they know my history. So why don't I get my own insurance you ask? Well, I have been looking for some, and I will prob sign up for one, but in order to get the big stuff done you have to be with them for a year or so. So unfortunately, it does not look like any cheap or fast way to do this.

Looks like I will have to take a one week vaca to get this stuff done, but at least I get to be with my family and my mama can take care of me.

No comments: