Monday, August 30, 2010

Los Mets



Although I'm not a huge baseball fan, I tend to lean towards the Yankees if I had to choose sides. However, when offered VIP tickets to CitiField for the Mets game, I had to say yes. I was given 4 tickets so I invited so co-workers with me, and what a time we had. We even decided to get some Mets gear for the occasion (only to cut up our shirts to give it some style). The day was gorgeous and my friends and I enjoyed the great seats, access to all the clubs, and tons of great food options. Unfortunately for us, we were having such a good time drinking that by the time we were ready to eat, the game was over! What made things worse is that our section had servers who took your order and we had our minds set on getting some Shake Shack delivered to us. No such luck, but hopefully we can do it again before the regular season is over.

No comments: