Monday, May 17, 2010

Dumb-Dumb of the Week: Homeless Men Wanted

I'm sure many of ya'll heard of the former Food Network "star" Juan Carlos Cruz (I watch a lot of Food Network and never heard or seen the man before) was busted for trying to hire some homeless men to murder his wife. The 3 homeless men were offered $1000 to kill Juan Carlos' wife, and I assume they thought $333.33 a piece was not worth it. I bet you could get more from Crime Stoppers! Anywho, the sick story goes something like this....Juan Carlos offered the men money stab and kill his wife. He gave one of the men a box cutter, prepaid celly, a pocket watch, and half the money. He told the guys that he picks his wife up at the same place and time every day and that they could attack her then (sooo I guess that meant he wanted to be there to witness the murder....sick!). Nonetheless, one of the bums was arrested and cooperated with the popo to bust Juan Carlos (thank goodness). Anywho...bad bad bad Juan!

No comments: