Thursday, April 22, 2010

Garanimals At Dylan's





We had our first big media event today for my brand Garanimals at Dylan's Candy Bar. For those of you who've never heard of Dylan's, then the best comparison I can give you is Willy Wonka Land. The whole store is filled with candy and other sweet treats. There is even candy floating in the floors and walls. Mind you this place is notorious for charging you $10 for a bag of gummy bears, but it's still pretty cool to go to.

We had a kiddie fashion show, fun games and crafts for the kids, and a very passive-aggressive balloon artist. My main job for the event was being a baby stylist...fixing outfits, adding accessories, and putting shoes on them (not fun). However, I have been working with the PR agency for over a month to put together this event and would like to give myself a pat on the shoulder (or a shopping trip in SoHo this weekend).

No comments: