Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Meeee


November 18th came wayyyyy to fast this year, and now I am officially veinte cinco anos, AKA a quarter of a century, AKA 25 years old.

I can honestly say that Facebook has made Birthdays better. So many new and old friends wished me a happy bday that would not have typically done so if it wasn't for FB. Not to mention, pics get posted and shared to all my friends with a click of a button. I know many people hate the social network, but I must say that I am pro-FB.

I ended up having a week longs worth of celebrations, all of which was such a delight. I had a friend from high school visit earlier in the week, then went out with coworkers the night of my actual bday, then out with my bestest girlie friends on Friday, then a wonderful din with the bf on Saturday. I must say that it stinks to turn another year older, but man it felt nice to get such special attention :)

No comments: