Thursday, October 1, 2009

Goodbye September!

Fall is definitely here. The air is crisp, the coats are coming out, I'm already getting that holiday feeling. I'm a bit sad that I have missed yet another Johnny Appleseed Festival at home. I remember going there when I was young, eating apple fritters and drinking cider. I even bought a lucky rabbit's foot once (who ever thought a rabbit's foot was good luck??) Oh the memories! Anywho...you know what's sad about living in Manhattan? When you smell some smoke, which remind you of burning leaves, only to realize that it can't be leaves and must be a garbage truck or a street meat vendor. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to pumpkin-flavored everything, layering my clothes, and snuggling into me blanket at night.

(Image via All Fort Wayne)

No comments: