Sunday, October 11, 2009

Go Yankees!

(Above Image: Taken right after Teixeira hit the winning run in the bottom of the 11th)
(Above Image: Cheering on the Yanks!)

I was fortunate enough to join 50,005 (actual number of attendees) other Yankee fans at Game 2 of the Yankees/Twins playoffs, and I was not at all disappointed. The forecast called for rain, but the weather ended up perfect. The game started off rather slow, and then around the 5th inning or so, it got interesting. It was a close game (Yanks won 4-3), and every second had me at the edge of my seat or up and cheering. I'm not a huge baseball fan, but I always love going to an actual game. I love the fans, food, beer, and company. Thanks to A-Rod and Teixeira (my secret love), the Yanks were victorious. And it just so happens that the Yanks won tonight 4-1. Awesomeness!

No comments: